Thursday, April 19, 2018

I Am Roses Inspiration

Hello dear visitors!

I have a couple of projects which I haven't shared on my blog, created for the I Am Roses team. I want to show them to you today, as well to remind that you can submit any of your creations (as long as they have 'I Am Roses' flowers on them) to our monthly Anything Goes Challenge.

Using the IAR flowers and the Fabrika Decoru "Especially for Her" paper I've made a fridge holder for post-it notes:


I've created this kind of holder before and I just love this project for its functionality! I also like the fact that it is easy to make and allows you to embellish the holder in any way you like, and in any style.



I've also used decorative chipboard frames from Studio "Prosto Nebo":

              



Here are the IAR flowers that I used:
R77
R8
R3
S10
R5 (grey)

There is also a card that I've put together with the card topper featuring a cute illustration by Sylvia Zet:



And that is all from me for today!  hope you all feel well and crafty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!