Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Ahoy There - La-La Land Crafts Nautical Marci


Hello everyone!


I have been missing from the blog recently, the kids were ill one after another, and then I got either allergy or bronchitis (my doctor is still unsure what it is), which don't leave my until now, so finding the mood and energy for crafting has been a true challenge for me.

Anyway, I managed to create a card for an "Ahoy There" theme at La-La Land Crafts and am writing up the post now in order to share the card with you.

I've used the following products from La-La Land Crafts:
Stamp:
Nautical Marci
Dies:
Tropical Wave Border (June 2016 Club Kit)


Marci was colored with Copics:


Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: E27, E23, E21
Outfit: C5, C3, C1, C00 + BV20
            R37, R27, R24, R21
            B26, B24, B21
Shell: E77, E74, E71, E70

Here are the close-ups of the details:



The DT girls have created some wonderful cards, which can all be viewed here.


Thanks for stopping by. I will be back tomorrow with a card for September IAR challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!