Friday, August 7, 2015

Prima "Forever Green" Mini Album

Hello dear friends!

Today I want to show you another mini album, which was initially supposed to be a boxed one, but I messed up the measurements and not it doesn't have a box :)

Anyway, I used the paper from the Prima "Forever Green" collection and here is the result:





A bit of the inside pages:








And some details from the cover:



I've added a video on my You Tube channel with instructions and measurements for creating one of the pages of this album, and they are available at this link:



The video also includes the names of the stamps which I used, so tune in and if you have any questions - ask here or in the comments for the video on You Tube.


Have a great weekend!



Hugs,
Alexandra




3 comments:

  1. stuning project as always Alexandra. Thanks for sharing and for the video and instructions. Really kindly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexandra,
    Such a stunning album, detailed construction with beautiful embellishments, perfect for treasured memories! Alexandra, your creations always show such a wow effect, this one is a real eye candy indeed.
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little mini album, I didn't realise until I watched the video how small the album was! Looking forward also to seeing the one in the box :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!