Friday, July 24, 2015

Another Mini Album - I Am So Much Loved

Hello lovelies!

I've made one additional album with the pictures of my Eva. I always forget to print a full bunch of photos in the studio for the case that I have an inspiration and need some of them for an album.

And what happens is that I don't have a choice but to print a few pics on my laser B&W printer. Of course I try to keep the quality of the print to the fullest, but it can never compare to the quality of the photo printing.

I'm explaining you that, because on the close-ups the pictures look gritty (they look less gritty though in real life).

The papers I used are from the Simple Stories and I had 3 pads to chose from - "I Am..", "24/Seven", and "Hello Baby".

Anyhow, the album measures 4 1/4" X 4 1/4" and has 5 pocket pages. The spine is 1 7/8". I added a rubber band closure from the right side to keep the album securely closed:




I had several round 1" epoxy stickers and used them for creating additional embellishments in the album:










On the cover the word "loved" is also under one of those epoxy stickers which I simply stuck to the paper and then used my 1" circle punch to cut it out:


Eva loves to flip through this album, mostly because it's a small size and she can easily hold it in her hands and another reason are tons of tiny rhinestones which she adores :)


Thanks for watching and have a great day!



Hugs,
Alexandra

6 comments:

  1. awwww .... love, love, love everything!!!!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous album and your little girl is soooooo sweet! I must admit I was very tempted by the I Am collection, but I have too much paper to use already and had to restrain myself lol. Now if only we could buy more hours in the day right? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky your little girl. Fantastic album. So colourfull and pretty....and I love see a bit of Eva´s pictures too ;) . Hugs Elena.

    ReplyDelete
  4. מקסים מקסים מקסים - ואוה מהממת וחמודה

    ReplyDelete
  5. המיני מהמם. אהבתי א זה שהתמונות בשחור לבן. מאפשר להן לבלוט מעל כל הצבע!

    ReplyDelete
  6. While not usually a fan of modern style paper collections, I do like how you've used papers in this mini album. So cute! Found this on Pinterest and just had to come take a closer look. Thanks for all these delightful photos of your book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!