Thursday, May 22, 2014

Square Head Robot for La-La Land Crafts

Hello crafters!

Today I want to share with you something a bit different than a card, something I made together with my husband, who is a hell of crafter in his soul :)

As you may know, La-La Land Crafts advertised a new line of products with come in a 3D kit - Square Heads. There are lots of styles and models of these cute robots and you may also find various designs for your inspiration on the Facebook page here.

Anyhow, we had a chance to create a robot of your own. I painted him black and embossed all of his body part with gold embossing powder, and yet my husband made the rest of the work. It came out pretty awesome, don't you think!?







Oh yeah, and for the eyes we used led earrings of the red color. If you don't want to waste the battery you can easily switch them off by slightly pushing them out of the body.


Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a stunning creation Alexandra!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY!; It`s FANTASTIC; my soon will be more than happy with one like this; I think i´ll try to make one for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Влюблена!!!!!!
    Красотища то какая!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!