Sunday, May 4, 2014

Goodness by Mo Manning

Hello lovlies!

There are so many images that I want to color, that I'm always late with coloring the new ones. I'm talking about the images by Mo Manning :)

Today I wanted to share a shaped card I made using a digital stamp called Goodness. She's one of the recent ones.


The image is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, E0000, RV21
Hair: E13, E15, E18
Dress: E18, E15, YR15, YR14, YR12 + Blender
Socks: R17, R08, R02
Shoes: BG05, BG02, BG01, BG000

 

As usual, more of the details and close-ups:



Thanks for viewing! I hope you like this card.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Alexandra,
    What a stunning card this is; another power house creation! I have been MIA in commenting, thanks to my full time work schedule. It is always a delight to visit your blog, your beautiful creations are such eye candies.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!